Applications for EEA nationals and their family members

Brexit has caused considerable confusion and anxiety about the immigration status of EEA nationals and their family members. We have considerable experience in helping in this area and can talk to you about:

  • Applying for pre-settled status or settled status, including late applications if there are “reasonable grounds” for missing the deadline which was for most people the end of June 2021
  • How the right to live in the UK may continue even when a non-EEA national is no longer a family member of an EEA national
  • Applications for British Citizenship