If you are not happy with any aspect of the advice or service you have received please contact Jenny Harvey who will do her best to resolve things for you. You can contact her by e-mail on info@jennyharveyimmigration.co.uk or by post to JHI LTD 75d Botley Road Oxford OX20EZ.  If you prefer to talk about it on the telephone please call 07725743135 or, if you would rather speak to Jenny in person, a meeting can be arranged. There will be no charge for dealing with your complaint.

Your complaint will be acknowledged as soon as possible and whenever possible within 3 working days. Your complaint will then be looked in to and a detailed response provided, generally within 4 weeks from receipt of the complaint. If for any reason Jenny cannot respond fully within that time she will let you know and will tell you why. Responses will usually be provided in writing unless you ask for this not to be the case.

If, once you have received a detailed response you are still unhappy, you can contact the office of the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6167 Slough SL1 0EH /Telephone number 03005550333 /enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk. (The Legal Ombudsman only accepts complaints from individuals and small businesses plus charities and associations.)

You must raise any issue with the Legal Ombudsman’s office within 6 months of the detailed response to your complaint. The time limit for the Ombudsman accepting a complaint is six years from the date of the act or omission or three years from when you should have known about the complaint.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority. https://sra.org.uk/home/home.page

You also have the right to complain about or challenge a bill by applying for an assessment of the bill under Part 111 of the Solicitors Act 1974 though the Legal Ombudsman may not consider a complaint about the bill if you have applied to the court for assessment of the bill.

Please ask Jenny for clarification of the above if you need to.