Specialist Immigration advice for individuals and businesses around the world
We are still open for business and can provide advice remotely, by telephone, e mail and skype.
JHI Ltd is a specialist immigration advice firm owned by Jenny Harvey, a well known and very experienced immigration solicitor.
Jenny offers excellent and efficient advice to individuals both in the UK and abroad as well as to businesses. Having practised in Oxford for over 25 years she is well known in the local community though her reputation extends much further afield.
Why Come to JHI?
Unlike many of its competitors JHI offers:
- All advice from Jenny Harvey who is an experienced solicitor specialising in immigration law for over 25 years
- Fixed fees whenever possible
- Evening and weekend consultations by arrangement
- Meetings at your premises if suitable
- Only immigration advice, so it really is specialist. (Though good relationships with other solicitors mean that clients can be referred for help in other areas of law)
Jenny Harvey Immigration will support three main charities in 2021.
Asylum Welcome has long been close to Jenny’s heart . It is based in Oxford and assists asylum seekers from around the world. If you would like to know more about their work, or to offer your own support, please see their website for details.
The African children’s Fund has recently come to Jenny’s notice and is another local charity, based in Abingdon. It’s work to ensure a good education for the children in the communities in which it has a presence and its provision of sanitary products for teenage girls who without them would probably need to miss school each month has caught our attention and will hopefully catch yours too- please see the link below.
The Oxford Food Hub strikes us as a very deserving charity, especially at this time. You can read about their work (and how to make a donation) in the link below.