The holder of  British National ( Overseas) status and their family members may well be able to apply for visas to come and live in the UK.  They can choose whether to come for an initial 2.5 years or for 5 years and at the end of 5 years may well be eligible to settle in the UK and later to become British.

Those granted visas will be permitted to work in the UK, to set up in business and to study.

We can advise on whether an applicant is likely to be eligible for such a visa and on the information and support documents which will be needed. They can complete and submit an application and advise on what to be aware of when looking ahead to future applications for indefinite leave to remain and British Citizenship.

Applications can also be made from inside the UK if an Applicant is already here with another immigration status.